Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hiking to the top of Castle Rock, Colorado


This first picture is like almost half way up the mountain. It was taken when grampa needed to take a rest for a bit and mom wanted a picture of us. Mom and grandpa stayed back a bit and Em and I went forwards.
This picture is when there Em and I were at the top of the stair part. We had to climb a bit to get up here. At first when we went to climb up here I fell because I went to fast and scraped my leg.

This is another picture of me near a rock but this one we didn't have to climb up. Em took this picture of me when we found a rock that looked like a good spot to take a picture. 
Em and I climbed up here all by ourselves. It was pretty difficult to climb up here. There was another way to climb up but Em and I couldn't do it because we have no upper body strength at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment