Friday, March 20, 2015

Experiment

This is a science experiment that I did at school. The experiment was that one side had the same kind of plants, but different types of worms. One side had earthworms and the other red wigglers.

The girls were also on one side, while the boys were on the other. The girls had the earthworms, while the boys had the red wigglers. A lot of the boys wanted the earthworms, but you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

Mom also had us use timers to time how long it took for the worm that you chose to go underground. Mine took 1 minute and 47 seconds. One kid saw his worm get eaten by a beetle.











2 comments:

  1. I like the name of the red wigglers! That must have been pretty crazy when the beetle ate the worm! Which type of worm was faster?

    When I was in first grade in mom's class we had snail races. I wanted a little snail but she gave me a big slow one. I got so mad! She put me on time out. So you're right, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete