Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday, March 16th

   Morning: I'm just sitting here writing on the iPad watching tv eating a chocolate muffin and occasionally using a tissue to wipe my nose. After school: so after school I went to Kyle's house and we played ball tag. Ball tag is like tag but, you use a ball of any kind to throw it at other people who are playing the game. We played the game until Joey got there. Once Joey got me he asked if I wanted ice cream and I said yes. We went to Basken Robin and got ice cream. I got Oreos cookie and cream. Joey got strawberry cheesecake and Oreos cookie and cream. On the way back me and Joey played I spy. Once we got home I went to get the iPad to write this. When I found it I saw some stain that was yellow. I washed it off the iPad case but there was a little more left, I showed Joey it and he said it was half toy poodle and half terrier barf. So I washed the rest off. And now I am writing this with out the iPad case on.

No comments:

Post a Comment