Wednesday, August 19, 2015

6th grade

Last night I tried to go to sleep early but ended up going to bed at 12:09.  I have 3 dogs, 2 sisters and 1 brother.  Most of the time the dogs sleep on my bed and steal my blankets from me.  I have 2 toy poodles named Harper and Lily.  The other dog is a cute Chihuahua named Star  My favorite color is green.  My favorite animals are penguins.  Two of my siblings are in college, my brother and 1 of my sisters.  My other sister, Ariel, is an English teacher in high school.

I love math and science!  I dislike social studies and I HATE writing (I'm surprised I've written this much).  I have a blog and my mom makes me write at least 3 sentences.  I have taken horseback and swim lessons.

Both my mom and dad are teachers at Vanden.  My mom is a science teacher and my dad is a social studies teacher.  I like doing experiments in science, especially fun experiments.

I like playing video games and watching YouTube videos.  My favorite video game is Terraria.  I play it on my brother's computer.  I play it on his computer because my computer is not working.  I am happy he is leaving the computer at home.  He also needs to give me the laptop he won from a college scholarship. I'm surprised I wrote this in 48 minutes.  It used to take an hour to write half of this.  (My hand hurts so much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment