Saturday, August 22, 2015

The first week of school

My first week of school was kind of boring.  We really didn't do much.  My teacher's name is Miss Matthews and I don't like her because she gave me homework on the first day.  We have PE on Tuesday and Friday.  We have band or music on Tuesday.  I am going to do band because I did it last year.  I am going to play the trumpet.  Some things we are going to learn about this year in Social Studies, we are going to stop at the fall of Rome and start at the Ice Age.  In Science we are going to switch classes and I'm not exactly sure what we are going to learn about.  My teacher isn't going to teach science, which mom is really upset about because she is a science teacher and she loves science.

The school lunches are bad.  On Friday they didn't have the peanut butter sandwiches that they said they would have, but instead they had bologna sandwiches.  At first I took off the cheese because I don't like cheese and then I took a few bites and I tried it with the cheese.  I didn't really taste a difference.  And I finished eating the cheese.  This year I am going to take lunches from home some days.  Every single Monday and it alternates every single week between Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday because there isn't any food that I like, but I probably could eat them.  My mom got me the grape jelly Uncrustables.

I'm glad it's the weekend and that was the first week of school and my teacher is going to go into teacher mode and bore everybody to death!

1 comment: